Licensed & Approved Waste Carriers.

You can be sure that here at Paper Mountain we have all the required legal registrations and Environment Agency Licenses.

In the UK to handle or process waste from industry you need to have the correct procedures and license issued by The Environment Agency. This license governs what we can and cant manage / carry and as such is intended to stop unscrupulous recyclers and would-be fly tippers.


As the customer (source of material) it is your responsibilty to ensure the recycler you use is registered, if your material is not handled and dealt with properly and is traced back to you as with fly tipping for example the responsibilty and costs are deemed to be legally your responsibilty if using a contractor without the appropriate license.


Paper Mountain has exceeded all guidlines on every renewal of its Waste Carriers License and as such you can be confident that not only are we managing your waste and material legally but in a manner that satisfies The Environment Agency and protects the environment, in addition of course it is fully accountable in an audit trail.


As a registered transport operator we also have to have an Operators License, Transport Manager with appropriate CPC training and of course the correct fleet insurances, this ensures that VOSA regulations are adhered to and that our fleet is correctly and regularly maintained, our certifications are below.



Print | Sitemap
© Paper Mountain ltd.